Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tulip Fields

A few weeneds ago my brother and his fiance flew in to visit - we always love seeing family!  They wanted to go to the tuilip fields...it was a beautiful day and we only got completly lost, but eventually found some out-of-the way fields.  They were beautiful!
 






 I love this picutre.  It was the last of many attempts, but I'm so happy to have a good, updated picture of my kids.  They mean the world to me!
Colt also took many pictures, working towards his "photography" belt loop for Cub Scouts - this is one of his favorites, he did great!  (he also took plenty of photos of the inside of his mouth, Skyler's mouth, the mud, and his eyeball.  Talented photographer.)

1 comment:

The Hones said...

I love love love that picture of the 3 kids and the one of Dan swinging Heidi around. So cute!