Heidi woke up as a 3 year old this morning! She was soooo excited, we started with gifts - one from each person in our family:
Along with the doll wagon she got 2 ballerina books (which Skyler read her while we made breakfast) a ballerina outfit for her favorite baby doll, and the big plush pony ballerina purse on the table:
After taking the boys to school we came home and got ready for the party - then before we knew it - friends were here!
Aren't they cute?
Heidi's ballet teacher came and taught ballet class for 30 minutes - she was so sweet with them, the girls loved every minute and were so calm. A perfect party so far!
Then it was time for pink cupcakes! Heidi doesn't like reagular cake but since she gets 1/2 a pink donut every week at storytime this was just right. She did, somehow, burn her cheek on one of the candles! It was blown out and she leaned in to get the far one, but the hot wick must have nicked her. It was very sad.
Girls took home a ballerina purse (I got completly glitterized while making these) with little princesses, bracelets, and pink kisses in them.
Some of our decor: I framed an 8x10 of the picture I put on her invite and cut off part of the plastic tablecloth that made it through breakfast.
My friend let us borrow her pink puffs and had used her fancy cutter machine to make ballerinas I hung from ribbon. Super easy and cheap!
Once everyone went home (we kept the party to just 1 hour - good length for 3 year olds) Heidi insisted on taking her baby for a walk. She has always loved taking her babies in the stroller but they were really low for her to push, so when I saw a great deal on Amazon for a wagon I went for it. It'll especially be fun as the weather gets nice!
I don't know if this video will work, but it was Heidi's turn to do a solo dance - so cute. Happy Birthday dear girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment