Heidi and I found ourselves with a Friday and no plans a few weeks ago - so we went to Tom's work and had lunch with him. This was in the company store...
Mother's day weekend, we enjoyed time together - picnic, park, and a long walk.
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Heidi and I were trailing behind at 3 year old pace - but I enjoyed watching the boys and their Dad together.
Almost 9 - I can hardly believe it.
Another beautiful day, Heidi and I met our friends at Country Village - where we found this crazy haired rooster...
And the girls got to ride in the caboose of the train - all by themselves!
Skyler finished up Spring soccer - which is the best time of year for soccer where we live, in my opinion, because not one game got rained out!
End of season donut - he was on the Blue Ninja team.
Waiting for our preschool music class to arrive- these are really fun, they're see through chips with a small metal ring around the outside. The kids place them on the pages, great for fine motor, then when they're done I have magnet wands that are so fun to use to clear the picture. This is a favorite gathering activity while everyone arrives so they don't miss anything if they're a few minutes late.
2 comments:
I love looking at all of your pictures. Such cute kids!
Cute kids and creative and fun mom!!
Post a Comment