
From November 2005 - aren't they cute! Colt was obsessed with trains and Skyler was learning to cruise along furniture. This picture is from the bookstore where a train table was always set up ready for kids to play with. We'd make our rounds: Old Navy for a quarter bouncy ball, next door to the bookstore to play with the trains, then next door again to the pet shop where we'd look at all the animals. Then home for lunch and naps. The days seemed so long but now that they are at school so much I tend to miss how is used to be. Sometimes.
2 comments:
Awwww....just as my mother-in-law says: "The days are long, but the years are short."
They've grown so much!
They were so little and so cute. These days are long but I know they are numbered so I TRY to remember that as the holidays have already come and gone and summer IS coming!
Post a Comment