Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March pictures

Sometimes I feel bad going to the park with the younger two while Colt's at school...I feel like I should wait and take all 3 kids, but it's been really nice outside so we went searching for a new park. Skyler and I found this awesome park not far from us.
The obligatory Eater egg dying....commercialized this year - we used the Toy Story boxed kit because Skyler saw it and begged. Colt was less then thrilled.
Skyler loves to bake with me, this past week we made zucchini bread. If I called it that though, neither boy would eat it, so I call it banana bread. They gobble it right up. Skyler loves to play with Heidi, here he was hiding under her chair then popping up to say "peek-a-boo!" I had to keep reminding him that if he stayed hiding to long she would forget they were playing a game.

No comments: