Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don't look

Don't even look to the right side of the screen and see how old my baby is getting. She's growing tooooooooo fast! She giggles, laughs, loves to crawl on, over, and maul us. Heidi loves balls, I wish she liked dolls but she doesn't. At all. But give her a ball, any size, color, texture, and her face lights up like Colt's used to. But her looks remind me more of Skyler. She wants to eat what we are having. And don't even try to sneak the boys a cookie at lunch...oh no. She will charge at me and hold her hand out while absolutely demanding one too with many loud and insistent baby sounds. I would love to freeze her at this age for a little longer - why does it go so fast? And then there's the boys. Colt eats and eats and eats and eats and eats. My grocery bill has gone way up. His pants are almost high waters in just this past week. He used to say "excuse me" when he burped. Now he laughs. He is getting so old. And then there's Skyler. He also eats and eats and eats and eats and eats. But, he loves to try new foods so he's easier to please. He also can't ever get enough attention, it's tiring. He's wearing the same clothes Colt wore just last year. They share socks. He's getting so big. We're supposed to register for Kindergarten this month. I have yet to dig out his birth certificate or transfer allllll the immunizations and dates onto the special form the school gave, because I can't believe my Skyler boy is going to Kindergarten in the fall. He is getting so old. Why do they do this to us?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't blink....they grow so fast. I always say "the days are long but the years are short" So true...soon 2nd grade, and Kindergarten! I can't believe Heidi is almost 1!! Time flies.