Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 We went to the pumpkin patch the 1st weekend of October since it was so beautiful out
 On the hay ride

 A man had turned his remote control plane into a witch flying on a broomstick, the kids loved it
 Trying to get a nice picture... I didn't realize until I looked at this at home that Heidi was pulling Colt's hair - the sun was in my eyes so I couldn't see what pictures I was taking.  Oh well.
 Colt shooting off baby pumpkins
 And Skyler
 A 2nd remote control airplane...a bat - mesmerized the kids
 The quest for the perfect pumpkin
Everyone got their perfect pumkin; Heidi's is small, a baby pumpkin as ordered, Skyler's is the perfect pumpkin shape, and Colt found a "Two-Face" pumpkin (like Two-Face in Batman) - 1/2 orange and 1/2 green.  A fun time, wish Tom could have been there too but he's working on a huge project at work so this year we went without him.

No comments: