I pulled all the white legos out for Skyler and gave him a stack of temple cards to pick from. He worked really hard and made a great replica of the Washington DC temple... keep scrolling and you'll see the finished product
Heidi had her own games and puzzles to work on, here she's giving her jack o lantern many faces
The night before I stuck each kid's things in their trick or treat buckets as a last minute thought. I had printed activity pages, coloring pages, included treats, and here Colt has a new bag of white melty, or pearler beads to also create a temple. He loves making things out of melty beads so it kept him busy for a long time. And since he's older he enjoyed just sitting by us and listening.
Heidi's bucket is still being located, but I grabbed our bowl for candy and put her things in it. I don't think she actually even got to everything...
Skyler's finished temple- there's a gold lego trophy guy on top for the angel moroni
And that was our Sunday! Saturday, since Tom was working, I watched morning conference while the kids played upstairs, calling them down when the Prohpet spoke, then watched the afternoon session later that night after they were in bed. It was a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Wow amazing temple Skyler!
Post a Comment