Well, it's been several weeks without anything new on here. Life is pretty much just normal, busy with school, activities, etc. I haven't taken many pictures since our big snow week - this is almost all the ones I have since then! Girls went to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the movies while the boys saw "Chipwrecked," the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. It was a great time had by all - even Heidi's "sleepy eyed baby" and her new Belle dress I sewed for her. Easier then sewing one for Heidi! Hers was a Santa gift.
Big news - Colt finally lost his 2 front teeth. It was huge drama, but Tom finally pulled those suckers out when Colt had pretty much stopped eating for a few days on account of his super loose teeth. Hard to tell in the picture but I just love his expression.
Valentines. I could wring Colt's teacher's neck for sending home the class list in January. He came home and went right to work. Thankfully I had bought several boxes of valentines on super clearance last year in March. We've since added suckers and called it done.
Skyler had a school project over our long weekend: decorate the big white heart scrapbook style with things he loves. We came up with a much cooler idea - since he mostly just loves Captain America. Then in black marker he wrote on the red shield part other things he loves.
Tom worked late one day while I had piano students - but the kids kept really quiet. When I was done teaching this is what I found...
Skyler had been very busy making masks: Iron Man, Captain America, Spider man (how cute are those?)
And Colt had worked hard making valentines for all his recess buddies. What a great way to stay busy!
2 comments:
Love the matching yellow dresses. I am sure Audrey wished I would sew, where do you ever find the time?
late, late at night
Post a Comment