
I love having a daughter. I love my boys like crazy too - but having a girl is nice. I love to sew, but not having a designated space in my home for my hobbies makes is harder. Over Christmas break, with Tom home, I had a chance to finish a few projects - and got my sewing fix for a few weeks. A couple nights before Christmas Eve I made Heidi's nightgown....I had gotten the flannel at a great sale for just $1.49 a yard! It's a simple peasant style pattern I altered from the one I've made dresses out of. After Christmas I asked her if she'd like her new baby to have a matching nightgown - she was very excited! It didn't take long, turned out cute, and some mornings it's hard to get Heidi into clothes. I'll need to get some matching dresses going soon.
2 comments:
So cute, your so talented!
Very cute! It's so fun to make little projects like this. You did such a nice job.
Post a Comment