We've had the costume box out all week since doing the "master of disguise" game on Spy Day. Heidi's absolute favorite is an old taekwondo uniform from one of the boys years ago. And after sitting through over 2 hours of Colt's taekwondo classes every week she's picked up on a few moves. And the "hi-ya!"
So.
On Wednesday I told Colt to get dressed for class, Heidi ran and put her suit on too. Not thinking anything of it I tied the side, put her belt on, and told the kids to get in the car. We got to class a few minutes early and before I knew it Heidi had run in, took her shoes off with Colt, and was all set to start class. The good thing was that it hadn't started yet so when Heidi completely fell apart sobbing when I carried her out it wasn't interrupting anyone. But she was so heart broken. And she was crying really loud. Crocodile tears. I think she thought that uniform was her ticket into class. Poor girl!
2 comments:
cute!
Best picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment