Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Camping

Last Friday night Tom took the boys up to the church camp grounds for some boy time. Unfortunately, he forgot the tent, so us girls got to crash the s'more making and brought it to them. Skyler's favorite thing was the swing -

Heidi loved it too. Our camera was dying so I only got a few pictures and didn't bother leaving it with Tom since the battery light was flashing... but Skyler told me that Dad was the best at pushing because he went all the way up to the branches!

Seeing the huge tree helps put in perspective how high he was going! Good thing I wasn't there...

Setting up the tent - yes, this is the best picture I got. She's a moving target.

Colt caught every one of his marshmallows on fire - but Tom can roast them perfectly so Colt hung out by him.

Best part of camping

The next day they had fun in the river and on the swing - came home smelly and exhausted.

No comments: