
I forgot to post anything about Easter... and these pictures are out of order, but oh well. We had a ward Primary activity Saturday morning - with a huge egg hunt. For once it wasn't raining!

After church we had some family over for dinner, here Skyler is looking at a book with "Pappy." We had delicious ham and enjoyed a relaxing evening together.

Heidi after church. I forgot to take a picture of the family or even just the kids before church and the second the boys get home they are out of their church clothes...so this is what we get!

In one of Skyler's eggs was a clone trooper
Lego star wars guy. He was excited.

Heidi's favorite basket thing was this airplane. When the button is pushed the foam propellers spin, little did she know there was candy in the tube. It wasn't until about a week later one of the boys clued her in and she brought it to me wanting it opened.

Every Easter all Colt really hopes to find in his basket is a giant chocolate bunny. Maybe one of these years he'll get a huge one! It's just so much chocolate - to much for someone to actually eat.
So Easter was fun, wonderful lessons and talks at church... although while Tom and I were getting ready for church, thinking the kids were playing, Heidi was actually raiding the "hidden" bowl of jelly beans we had ready to set out when family came that afternoon. She came up with a stuffed mouth and gooey chin. I had her spit out what she'd eaten...12 jelly beans were in there! And who knows how many more she'd eaten before that. All I can say is that she was a wild girl at church. Wild.
No comments:
Post a Comment