Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Airplane Museum - Spring Break
Or in other words, heaven for Heidi. She is craaazy about airplanes right now so when the Boeing Museum of Flight was free last Thursday evening we were there! She posed in front of every one of the war planes- every single one. And wouldn't move until I took her picture. Unfortunatly my camera isn't very fancy and isn't great in low light - but we got a few for her to enjoy!
And the cheesy camera smile.
We tried to get one of the 3 kids together but that never works out quite like I hope.
There's a kids playroom with airplanes to "drive." After waiting in line for a very long time it was finally her turn! But, when her turn was up she was soooo sad. If only I had one of these in my family room to keep her busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that place looks really cool. Wish we had one down here. -Kyle
Post a Comment