
Both my boys took 1st place for their grades in a county composition contest. The award recital was today and they did great; Colt's piece was titled "Control, Alt., Delete" - they had been learning about that in computer class at school and he made it into a piano piece. If I can upload the video I took you'll see and hear how he did it. Clever boy! Skyler's was called "Robots at Play" and really does sound like robots. Then they blow up, and that part comes across clearly too. They each won $30! My other student who entered also took first place, he's in First grade. Now onto recital pieces for the end of April!
2 comments:
Congrats boys!! How exciting for them. Sorry you guys have strep. Get better soon, especially by Spring braek so we can visit.
I got a very good mental picture in my head of what those would sound like and chuckled a little. What clever boys, wish I could have been there to hear in person!
Post a Comment