Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!

On Thursday we went to Tom's work for a party - this has turned out to be the best I could get with all 3 kids in one picture....
Colt wanted to be "Ash," a Pokemon trainer. Until a month ago I had no idea who or what this was.... Colt never picks an ordinary costume so every year I get to make one the best I can, he was thrilled this year!
Skyler always loves to choose from the Costco costumes - thankfully. This year he chose Iron Man, even though he's never seen the real Iron Man movies - he just knows this is one cool superhero. At Tom's work party Skyler was walking through the haunted alley and was thilled to discover the triangle on his chest was glow in the dark!
Our little 50's girl. Heidi loves dogs and was very excited once I added the patch to her skirt. The leash took a long long time to hand stich on, but look how cute she is! Getting her to stand still for a picture was near impossible - so enjoy!

1 comment:

The Hones said...

So cute! Love all of there costumes. I love the skirt, you did such a great job on it.