
Tuesday was the day before school started and "Meet the Teacher" at our school. Both boys have fantastic teachers this year, we are so lucky!

Deer in headlights look from Skyler

1st day of school - one of the few days I can get Colt to wear jeans. (he much prefers athletic pants) He was so excited for 2nd grade and was thrilled some of his friends from last year are in his class this year. After school today he told me all about winning the "name bingo" game, getting 2 recesses, getting to check out 2 books from the library, and the book his teacher read.

After waiting all morning it was finally Skyler's turn! He wanted a picture of his "Ben 10" backpack - though he picked it out 2 months ago and informed me today it's now his 5th favorite thing, with "Hot Wheels" being his first favorite now. Oh well!

With Skyler being so nervous for school today I put the polo shirt back in his closet and let him pick out his favorite shirt to wear instead. It's hard to tell but it's a shiny silver Iron Man zooming across his front. He was thrilled and I think it helped. When I asked him what he was most excited about in Kindergarten he answered "coming home." But he had a great day!
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe Colt is a 2nd grader. Cute boys!
Post a Comment