In other Colt news, he has figured out a sure fire way to annoy all those around him - namely, his brother. We've all done it as kids - repeat everything the other person says, including the shouting matches "stop copying me! (stop copying me!") "MOM he's saying everything I'm saying! (MOM he's saying everything I'm saying") you get the idea. We tell Skyler to just not say anything, but if you know Skyler then you know that is absolutely impossible. For even 5 seconds. Really. So while it's great to have everyone home all day I do feel like a referee more then anything.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Colt
In other Colt news, he has figured out a sure fire way to annoy all those around him - namely, his brother. We've all done it as kids - repeat everything the other person says, including the shouting matches "stop copying me! (stop copying me!") "MOM he's saying everything I'm saying! (MOM he's saying everything I'm saying") you get the idea. We tell Skyler to just not say anything, but if you know Skyler then you know that is absolutely impossible. For even 5 seconds. Really. So while it's great to have everyone home all day I do feel like a referee more then anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment