
Tom got tickets from work for the Mariner's game last Saturday... he took Skyler since Colt got to go to the Motercross races a few weeks earlier. This picture was taken about 4 rows down from their actual seats...they are sitting on top of the Mariner dugout....those were some tickets!

Skyler had so much fun being out with Dad by himself. He ate way to much junk food and talked Tom's ears off.

What a handsome boy, if I do say so!

This is how Heidi begs for food, it's really cute unless you're trying to actually eat a meal and she only wants what you have. Even if she's already eaten, and has what you are eating on her tray.

I'm not exactly sure what set of super heros the boys were being, but they involved goggles and lots of laughing. Here they happened upon on comic book from the library and used it to get more ideas for thier story.

T-ball is going strong. Tom is coaching Sklyer and Colt's team; the Black Hawks. It's a good group of boys and a lot of fun to watch. This is Colt, very serious about hitting the ball.

And happy that he made it to the base without getting tagged "out."

Skyler also made it to his base - after several tries at the tee.

Skyler got to be catcher last week. All of a sudden I started hearing yelling, I looked at Skyler behind home plate and noticed it was him....but the umpire and I couldn't make out what he was saying. He helped him take off his mask and Skyler yelled "I can't breathe in there!" It was funny, but I was concerned. I asked if he wanted to take it off, he refused. I told him to breathe through his nose, he didn't want to. Fine, but I kept a close eye on him until the inning was over.

Heidi and her purse. She knows just what to do with it!

I just love this picture, taken on Heidi's actual Birthday last Monday. She looks more toddler then baby every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment