Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Heidi!


Our cute birthday girl at her party on Saturday.


Heidi's favorite present was her new pink shoes.

A big cupcake for her cake this year.



Some decorations before the party
The party was Saturday, but these pictures are from this morning. She has really loved her walker and is getting really good - as long as she is going straight!


Are you still there Elmo?
Styling her new shoes, we are so grateful to have Heidi in our family.

3 comments:

The Hones said...

Cute skirt, did you make that? She will be walking in no time now that she has cute pink shoes to show off!

Tom and Amy said...

Yes, I made the skirt and a matching one for her new doll. She doesn't really care for dolls yet but I couldn't help myself.

Spencer and Julie said...

What a cute birthday. I love the fabric on Heidi's skirt, and the shoes are adorable. The first picture is my favorite of Heidi, I wish we could have been there to celebrate (and eat that awsome cake)