
Hi everyone, looks like it's up to me to give you an update. Daddy is home sick for the 2nd day but is feeling better so I guess he'll have to go back to work tomorrow. Mommy is sick but got to sleep in so she's also feeling better. Colt is home sick, he sounds terrible - and don't tell him but he looks terrible too. Skyler is in a much better mood but probably will be home from preschool until Friday. I'm doing great though! So my parents have put me in charge. First thing, I ordered a warm bath. It was nice. Next up playtime! Nobody seems up to the task though so I'll just have to entertain myself. And when I think they've forgotten all about me I'll do one of those explosive baby poops. So that's it for now, maybe later on Mommy can tell you about her latest project....it's a big one!
2 comments:
So yeah--I feel kinda of like a dork. This is where I was trying to post my last comment. This is the funny blog--the other one is just kind of sad.
Rachel
We're sick over here now...not fun. Heidi, thanks for keeping us in the loop and connected to the world.
Post a Comment