Last night Tom brought home terriaki. All of us love this so it was a nice way to end the week, except that Colt kept saying he wasn't hungry. We kept asking him to eat a little more...6 year old boys need dinner. Then the boys went out with Tom for ice cream. Colt didn't want to eat his, and that's when Tom noticed how pale he was. He rushed them home and it wasn't a minute to soon. I guess when a 6 year old says they aren't hungry they know what they are saying. So he has a stomach bug but is doing better this morning.
Heidi is also sick, both eyes are infected (not pink eye) and she has a cold. Skyler is also sick. He has that bad cough going around, so no soccer game today. I'm also sick. Just a cold but I'm so glad it hit on a Saturday while Tom's here to help with the kids. So that's our fun weekend!
2 comments:
No fun, hope you get better soon!
I love this blog! It is too funny. I am amazed at your ability to still be positive even when sick. Hope that all of you get better soon.
Post a Comment