http://uklassinus.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-dollhouse-tutorial.htmlThere's also pictures showing a barn. My siser-in-law made one for her daughter and instead of the plastic canvas she used thin plastic cutting board mats from the $ store. Brilliant!
If you happend to stock up on boxes of crayons during the sales for school this project is for you! Add a small spiral notebook or coloring book from the $ store and you are set.
This link shows how to make a short-sleeved shirt into a cute long-sleeved one.
This is the link for sewing knit pants....which this lady then used for the oufit you see.
http://thecraftpatch.blogspot.com/2009/08/dexters-quiet-book.html
Wow-this is awesome but a bit over-the-top for me.
http://naptimejournal.blogspot.com/2009/04/quiet-book-ideas.html
This quiet book seems a little easier. I like that her pages aren't bound so several kids can use them at once.
Wow-this is awesome but a bit over-the-top for me.
http://naptimejournal.blogspot.com/2009/04/quiet-book-ideas.html
This quiet book seems a little easier. I like that her pages aren't bound so several kids can use them at once.
There are many tutu tutorials out there using elastic. This way seems so easy and fool proof. I bought black and yellow to make Heidi one for her "baby bumblebee" Halloween costume. I might wait until next year when she's walking though, carrying a fluffy tutu around may not be so comfortable at the Halloween parties.
Just a few fun things I've found....enjoy!


3 comments:
Yay! Thanks, these will be a great place to start.
Cute! Let's do the crayon rolls...we've only been talking about them for years now.
Kim was telling me about these. Love them all!!
Post a Comment