
Colt has loved playing T-ball. Before every game he asks "what team are we playing with today?" He doesn't seem to get that it's a competitive sport and that the other team shows up to try and beat his team. Of course they don't keep score at this level but when he gets on base after hitting he strikes up a conversation with opponents. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them have been invited over to play. You may notice the towel on the ground - this is where the kids are to toss the bat after hitting. It's a league rule, in hopes to teach safety from the very beginning. That was one of our bath towels.

Sunday was Heidi's baby blessing. We are so grateful for all the family who came, this little lady was blessed by her Dad and had 7 Uncles, 2 Grandpas, 1 great-uncle, and her home teacher in the circle.

And here's the middle child, Skyler. He keeps the younger siblings of Colt's teammates entertained during the T-ball games, helps me cook and clean during the day, and still thinks Heidi is "so cute." I'm glad we have another year together before Kindergarten.
6 comments:
Heidi looks so adorable in her blessing dress. I love how summer-y it looks.
Hello Amy!! Heidi is "so cute" as Skylar says! How adorable! Congrats on your beautiful family!
-Annelise
How funny that Colt hasn't caught on to the "competition" thing yet. That can be a good thing though. :) Love the picture of Heidi - it's fun to see her awake. :) And I'm glad Skyler thinks she's "so cute". I'm not sure Jacob will ever refer to his sister as "cute" - right now I'm afraid she's entering the annoying-younger-sibling stage...
I love that picture of Heidi! It's adorable...you need to frame it for sure.
Amy,
I knew you'd make cute little girls! Congrats on the arrival of darling little Heidi. I'd been wondering about you, so I'm glad you left me a comment. :)
Wish we could have been there for the blessing, she is adorable!
Post a Comment