Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 Month Old


Heidi is 1 month old today and she pretty much eats, sleeps, and poops. She's such a good baby, she gets up only once during the night and goes right back to sleep after nursing. She naps through the loudness of her brothers and will take a paci best from Colt. She doesn't like being buckled in her carseat but seems to like baths. She's finally been gaining weight these past 2 weeks and is now a pro nurser - I never thought that day would come. She sneezes and hiccups alot - very cute. She has smiled at Mom 4 times and at Skyler once. We love this little girl!

5 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

She is gorgeous! Oh, such a sweet little thing. I love the newborn stage. Well, part of it anyway!

Becky said...

So cute! I want to come see her! Lindsay threw up twice more today, so I am glad I'm not coming.

Melissa said...

Wow - one month already?? I can't wait to see her on Sunday! :)

The Hones said...

Oh, so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. Hope the blessing goes well tomorrow.

Spencer and Julie said...

What a sweet baby! You are lucky, Whitney still wakes up 3 times at night.