Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Play

While being left on their own to play while I tried to get a few things done it sounded like they were doing more then coloring or puzzles. I walked in to find them playing Musical Chairs (they were having a birthday party for Blues Clues and this was the game...apparently). The last time we played musical chairs as a family it was short-lived and prohibited from the house from then on. We were playing during Family Home Evening and on the 1st round Colt somehow cut his forehead wide open on the chair. The wierd part was that it was a gaping hole with no blood! It looked like it definatly needed stiches but there wasn't any blood...so we called our good friend who's an oral surgeon, he came over and super glued it together. It healed perfectly and there isn't even a scar. So when I heard the words "Musical chairs" I kind of flipped, but then decided it was a better alternative to thier next idea: wrapping up presents for Blues Clues. That was a mess/project I didn't feel like. The game went on without any accidents.

No comments: