Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WALL-E


Skyler is our Wall-e fan. Colt hated the movie. But Skyler loved it. For the record I didn't like it much either. So the DVD was released yesterday and I told Skyler we'd try to rent it. Key word here is try. So when the school called for me to come get Colt right as Skyler was getting done at speech I thought we'd run by one place then get Colt to bed. We had no luck and Skyler was devestated, but with how Colt was looking I didn't care how loud or long Skyler cried for. So today Skyler made his own characters, plus a pile of trash for wall-e to smash, plus the spaceship and the plant. Funny he hasn't asked to go rent it, good thing since we're stuck at home with Colt today.

1 comment:

Spencer and Julie said...

You have really creative kids, and Ben has that same shirt, kind of cool!