Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Movies

So we've been a sick household. First Tom, then Skyler, now Colt. This morning I asked Colt how his stomach felt and he looked at me kind of funny and said "I think it feels happy." He still looks terrible but has kept 2 cups of water down so we may move onto crackers soon. Anyway, I told him he gets a movie day on my bed and what movie did he want? He declared "I want a Christmas movie day!" Thankgoodness I had just seen that box in the garage - so it should be a fun day with movies he hasn't seen in almost a year. And speaking of Christmas, on my Sister-in-laws blog her countdown calendar shows only 35 days to go! Funny how we don't count down to Thanksgiving. I'm always anxious to get it over with so we can decorate for Christmas.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm excited to decorate too. I'd have it up already, if we weren't having Thanksgiving at our house this year.