Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tag-a-long Camp

Last week I got to work at the Achievement Day Girls Camp for 3 days, 9-3. My kids went to tag-a-long camp- so us moms could run the camp without hiring babysitters. I was in the craft room all 3 days and had so much fun. The boys played games, did crafts, stories, water balloons, you name it! Colt said that tag-a-longs was better then preschool and Taekwondo! Skyler's favorite part was holding the bunny and getting candy from President Bishop, "The Candy Man." He brought around a huge bowl of candy 3-4 times a day and let the kids pick from it. This picture is Skyler showing me what candy he picked....he picked Smarties every time. Colt's favorite part was playing with his friend Joshua and playing a tag game called "Sharks!" My favorite part was getting a break from the boys and being crafty all day with girls!

1 comment:

Spencer and Julie said...

Lots of fun,I wish I could just send my kids there without having to help out. Just kidding, but still that is a nice break from a normal week.