Wow, it looks like they turned out nicely! We got your card in the mail today. I like the ones of the boys on the bench. :) And the ones that didn't work were great too. ;)
I remember when you thought you would never get a picture of your kids together and now they will even hug for a picture! They turned out super cute and you don't have to go through it for another year, yea!
2 comments:
Wow, it looks like they turned out nicely! We got your card in the mail today. I like the ones of the boys on the bench. :) And the ones that didn't work were great too. ;)
I remember when you thought you would never get a picture of your kids together and now they will even hug for a picture! They turned out super cute and you don't have to go through it for another year, yea!
Post a Comment