Free Summer Movies for Kids!
In case you don't know about this I thought I'd give you a heads up. If you have a Regal Cinema nearby then you are in luck! Every summer they have a "Free Family Film Festival." Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10am they show free kid movies.... to check if you have a theater near you and to check the movie schedule click here, choose your state then the theater. Last year my boys loved "Everyone's Hero" about a baseball, it's showing again this year, and I'm excited to see the new Charlotte's Web for free! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thanks for the link! I can't wait - it was fun last summer...although this year, I think I'll have to get a sitter for Lizzy...don't want to be chasing a 1-yr-old around a theatre for 1-2 hours! :p
I have to say that this is great unless you live in Utah where there are no Regal theaters, but hey you all just enjoy you free movies!
Post a Comment