Friday, May 2, 2008

Of Course


You'll thank me for not posting pictures. So on the calendar for this evening was the fun activity of getting family pictures taken. You mothers can sympathize. It's been 2 years or more since our last one. I've been trying to collect everyone's clothes together, socks, shoes, etc. Skyler had a haircut last week so he looks ready, Colt had one not to long ago so he's good to go, all while trying to keep everyone in good moods - and trying to time baths, dinner, etc. so we don't feel rushed and start yelling or speeding to get there..... so is it a surprise that my first reaction to seeing Colt smeared in blood, dripping blood, and possibly needing stitches in his bottom lip was relief? I know that's terrible. He's a tough kid so he wasn't screaming- mouths just bleed a lot when they bleed. So thankfully I can do something a little more fun on this Friday night. He's fine by the way, it stopped bleeding 45 minutes, 4 ruined washcloths, and 2 Popsicles later.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gotta love it. I hope you did something fun instead. After you reschedule again, it will be Skyler's turn for a bloody lip.

Melissa said...

Sheesh! Glad to hear he's okay. Better luck next time. :)