Sunday, April 20, 2008

A white weekend


We really did have snow. At 1:30 Saturday afternoon the boys started wishing me a Merry Christmas, and started putting together a Christmas Wish List. The questions then started about Santa, where he was, what he was doing, if he was coming..... something about snow in mid April just isn't very fun.

These poor daffodils.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, Matt woke up on his birthday to falling snow - a first for his birthday (and hopefully a "last", too!) Looks like you guys got more than us - we only got a wet dusting that melted off quickly.

Here's the conversation at our house:
Jacob: Is it Christmastime??
Matt: Can we watch Polar Express??
Jacob: YAY!! POLAR EXPRESS!!
Me: No, sorry, it's not really Christmastime yet...just a weird spring.
(Later)Matt: Mom, if it snows all the way up to the top of the deck, can we PLEASE watch Polar Express??
Me: Sure, Matthew, I promise. ;)

Tom and Amy said...

My boys were asking for Polar Express too, and I don't mind that movie off season except I thought it would only confirm thier hopes. And I think it's put away with Christmas movies.