Friday, January 4, 2008

January


So Colt's school started again on Wednesday. He was so excited to finally go back and Skyler was so excited to play with Colt's Christmas toys without interference (which has lately been hooking him around the waist and dragging him to the floor. This is fun for both boys until- as always- someone gets hurt) Colt had a cough but I honestly didn't think it was that bad, Skyler's was much worse. But, the note in his backpack after school said "Colt was coughing All day (All was underlined 2 times) He says you have medicine for him at home, I hope he feels better soon!"

Well, I felt sheepish. He didn't go to school Thursday, although I have wondered what the teacher's note might have said if he had, and he doesn't have school on Fridays. But, he is going Monday because I need him to go.

Then, Thursday morning came and I marched the boys off to their dentist appointments. I had forgotten about Colt's cough until- you guessed it- he was sitting in the chair with the cleaner lady brushing his teeth. I have no mom points left to blow for the month. Mom points? What are those? I don't know- I just made it up.

No comments: