Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Christmas FYI
For those of you who have read most of my posts you'll remember the one about the little blue kitty cat Colt wanted for Christmas. Thankfully, he doesn't much care for blue kitty cats anymore. He did on Sunday, but Monday he wanted a rainbow kitty, and Tuesday it was "all the kitties of all the colors" and Today, no mention of cats. So my search was unwarrented, though I will say that there are NO blue kitty cats- anywhere. None online, in stores, beanie babies, Gund, Russ, you name it, no blue kitties. They have pink ones, blue and pink puppies, giraffes, hippos, ect. I'm so glad that phase is over. I haven't dared ask him since what he now wants for Christmas, and I won't be asking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't you glad you didn't take the time to dye one? Garrett told me he wanted "all the toys in the world!" for Christmas. Yeah, he won't be getting that, either.
Post a Comment