
So here it is- our blog. I can't believe I'm doing this but I love reading the blogs of friends and family to keep up with their lives so I figured someone out there might enjoy if we had a blog too. I just noticed there's a spell check button, thank goodness!
As you can see, Colt and Skyler helped decorate some scarecrow cookies for Colt's preschool class. The first 3 minutes were fun, but then isn't that true with most activities involving 2 little boys, knives, frosting, and a limited amount of breakable cookies? If this post actually works I'll fill everyone in our our "thank goodness it's over" fun Halloween!
3 comments:
Nice that you guys joined the blogging nation. Fun to see pics of the kids!
Fun! Now when I don't talk to you on the phone I will just check your blog to see what you are doing.:) Cute pics!
Becky
Awesome! Thanks for joining the crowd. Now I can check in on you and your fam every day!
Post a Comment