Monday, November 28, 2011

Random pictures from November

 Heidi and I collected leaves and made a leaf lady - you can't see it but she glued a rock onto her finger for a ring, I thought that was pretty cute.
 Skyler had his last day of soccer - and it poured rain.  We were very lucky this season with only one other rainy Saturday, and the party afterwards at our house was fun!  I need to take a picture of him with his trophy...
 This is for Uncle John
 It snowed!  If you can call this light dusting snow, but the kids were thrilled and it got me in the holiday mood.
 Had a few extra minuted before church a few weeks ago... these vests probably look familiar since they still fit from last Christmas.  Thankfully.
 I just love this dress.  I found it at the consignment store by my Mom's house, Heidi's accessorizing adds just the right touch. :)
Thankful - I am such a blessed woman to get to raise these three hooligans.  They are everything to me!

No comments: