
Craven Farms in Snohomish was perfect for our family this year. We went last Saturday, it was sunny and beautiful! Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Tim came and we joined up with Uncle Bill, Aunt Melissa and cousins Matt, Jacob, Lizzy, and Laura - very fun. Here's Skyler posing with the "Up" pumpkin scene

and here was his favorite, "Harry Potter." There was even a golden snitch hanging down but it didn't make it into the photo.

Posing as "just a pumpkin" as opposed to pumkin King or Queen

When we told Heidi we were going to pick out a pumpkin she got all excited and started asking "baby pumpkin?" over and over - so she was in heaven with the pile of baby pumpkins to pick from.

And she carried it around the rest of the day.

Cute kids!

Colt's favorite part, besides getting to sling shoot mini pumpkins into the field, was the maze. It was an Alice and Wonderland theme. Tom, Uncles Bill and Tim, cousins Matt and Jacob all made it through with Colt and Skyler. It took about 45 minutes but they all made it out!

While the boys did the maze the girls - us plus Aunt Melissa, cousins Lizzy and Laura, and Grandma and Grandpa went on the hay ride. Funny story:
We were on the hay ride heading toward a field of corn that had a "maze" for the hayride. We were getting close and I was amazed to smell the fresh corn. I turned to my mom and told her I could smell it - she couldn't, but when a breeze came through I told her again I could smell the corn.... then I turned to help Heidi and noticed this lady next to me who's 2 girls both had corn on the cob - she was laughing, we were laughing - it was funny.

We told the boys they could get any pumpkin they wanted as long as they could lift it. This was Skyler's first choice, until the stem fell off.

This was Colt's first choice - until it's stem fell off too. His actual pumpkin was really big - which means lots of guts to clean out for him!

And what trip to the pumpkin patch is complete without Uncle Tim frightening all the kids?
1 comment:
O my gosh mom still has that monkey mask and monster hands! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun, wish I could have joined you!
Post a Comment