Thursday, July 28, 2011

Castle Park and Girl's Night Out

After visiting Tom at work for lunch we stopped at this fun park in Redmond. "The Castle Park" - super fun.

Colt really wanted a picture like this so he could see what he looks like coming down the slide

Climbing wall - dragon and all!

Since Heidi took such a late, long nap I thought it'd be the perfect night to use our free movie tickets to see "Winnie the Pooh" together. Turns out, she was free!

This was her first movie theater experience... and she knew what we were there to see so when the previews started she yelled out "NO! POOH!" I tried explaining her movie was coming but with each preview she'd yell out again. Finally I told her Pooh bear was getting dressed and wasn't quite ready yet. I know, I'm terrible - but she bought that excuse. She sat through the whole thing, loved it. I was glad it was short, I thought "The Heffulump Movie" was much better.

No comments: