Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Colt with a prize from piano lessons (ring pop) and his new library bookOn Sunday we went to our nephew Adam's mission farewell and open house - he'll be leaving to serve a 2 year mission in Brazil in a week. This picture was taken right after church... I keep trying for a great picture of the 3 kids... and I'll keep trying! I wish we had a swing in our backyard!




Colt was finally brave enough to climb the swinging ladder up to the tall club house - he was very proud of himself since he's afraid of heights.


Skyler was very excited to find his cousins' Iron Man helmet - he had even worn his favorite shirt - Iron Man flying.


Skyler with Adam, it's hard to believe Skyler will be older than Colt is right now when his cousin returns from his mission!

Colt with Adam. Get this...Colt will be 10 year old the next time he sees Adam.... 10! Hard to imagine having a 10 year old in just a few years!

Monday we had my brother's family over for dinner - I found Heidi and her cousin Lizzy playing dolls in Heidi's room - how fun to have an older girl to play with!


Heidi with cousins Laura and Lizzy. The girls dressed themselves up, Heidi loved having friends to play with!

2 comments:

The Hones said...

Cute, I love all 3 girls dressed up together.

Melissa said...

The pictures of the girls turned out so cute! :)