
For the past few years I've set up a love note writing station a couple weeks before Valentines Day. Last year we read our love notes during our family Valentines dinner, it was really nice! So last night for Family Home Evening we took some time to start our love notes. The rule is, each person needs to write at least one love note to every
member of the family. It was really quiet while the boys wrote (Heidi went to bed early.) I was surprised with how fast Skyler got done...then I read his and saw he'd written Dear __________ I love you because... love, Skyler. On all of them. It was cute, but I did have
him go back and finish the sentence for everyone. I also got a glimpse of one of Colt's... "Dear Heidi, I love you because you are NUTS." I'm sure he means this in an endearing sort of way.
1 comment:
cute idea!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment