
Heidi's passion is Strawberry Shortcake - have I written that on here yet? Grandma got her a doll and I found fleece and tied her a blanket, which she drags all over the house. Like Linus.

During one of our snow days we had a Play-Doh extravaganza. Both Skyler and Heidi can be kept occupied with this for a long time. (if I sit at the table with them)

Snow Day-Skyler enjoys the slide

Snow Day - Colt hardly ever plays the Wii but with a few days off school he made up for it.

Yes, that is grass you see - hardly cause to cancel school - unless you live where we do. Ridiculous. Absolutly should have been at the most a 2 hour delay while the roads melted a bit.
But we had fun and now it's back to our regular schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment