
I thought it would be fun to fill a frame with pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes from each year - it was a fun project and I was excited to get it up on the wall..... while I measured and prepped to hang it Heidi came over, plopped down in front of it, and claimed it as her own....

and refused to budge...

It was funny because I went to hang it several times and each time I moved the frame from behind her she protested.

Loudly.

I ended up needing different hooks to hang this heavy beast so she lucked out and got her frame back. She
immediately turned and kissed the picture of Skyler in his
Tigger costume. What a
stubborn little thing!
1 comment:
I love this idea! And I love that you took pics of Heidi's reactions. How funny that she got so attached to sitting in front of it.
Post a Comment