
The kids each finished their summer reading goals through the library program and got to pick out a new book - even Heidi! Colt's goal was to read 20 books by himself, Skyler's was 40 books;
we read most to him but several he read some easier ones or read parts of harder ones with help. Heidi was read to a total of 2 hours in 10 min. intervals. With a month left before school I've challenged them to each reach their goal again, this time I'll buy them a new book of their choice - doing good so far!

Heidi loves books, and loves to copy her brother...

I had forgotten about "Wacky Wednesday" - a favorite from my childhood, and now a favorite of my boys. I love that Colt can read to the other kids!

Heidi with her favorite book, one that made it's way home from Grandma's years ago. It's an Elmo guessing book.

This is how I usually find her with her books.
No comments:
Post a Comment