Monday, June 21, 2010

Skyler's Preschool Graduation

My cute preschool graduate walking into his graduation ceremony
Skyler's name got called toward the beginning, he was so excited! Teacher Michelle read what he wanted to be when he grows up, "someone who plays with toys," and told where he'll be going to Kindergarten in the Fall.
It's official! Skyler has his preschool diploma....but let's zoom in on that face....
This is right before Skyler started sobbing. Crocodile tears came as he sobbed "but I want to be BATMAN when I grow up!" The audience was laughing but he was crying. So I rescued him from the spotlight while promising him he could still be Batman....
It took a little while but he bounced back and enjoyed the rest of the morning as a preschooler. Let's hope his High School graduation goes a little smoother :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How sweet! Yes, I'm sure high school graduation will be much better.

Annelise said...

That is so sweet, Amy! What cute kids you've got!