Monday, June 28, 2010

Skyler's "bat cave"

These pictures are from the beginning of June - but I wanted to write about this so I don't forget. First let me say, Skyler sleeps on the bottom bunk - these animals are hanging from Colt's mattress above Skyler's bed. There was a particular night Skyler was full of excuses after we'd put him to bed - kept coming out of his room. He was just having trouble falling asleep. After getting stern with him, we didn't see him again - assumed he'd fallen asleep. Before going to bed I went in to check on the boys and was startled by shadows hanging above his bed.... spooked me for a second until I figured out what it was -

The next morning I asked him about it.... apparently he was up for awhile creating his "bat cave." I felt bad, but at least he had found a way to keep himself busy.

1 comment:

The Hones said...

Thats so funny! Kids and there imagination, I love it!