This is Heidi's last week as a baby....next Monday she'll be 1 year old. I can't believe it. She took her 1st steps last Thursday night, just for my record that was April 22nd. She was so proud of herself. She loves when we clap and cheer for her...she has been taking more and more steps since but isn't very steady.
She also loves to play "peek-a-boo" and thinks she is just so funny. She giggles and laughs when we say "there she is!" She'll also use her pink tiger to cover her eyes with - I love it.
And here we came to the end of the photo shoot. She discovered her clip and was done. Her party this Saturday will be small, just us and the grandparents - but I have so many great, cute ideas for it. It is a 1st birthday after all. But I haven't gotten much accomplished by way of preparation, I think because I want to put off her turning one, but we all know Friday will come and I'll be a crazy lady! I love to put on birthday parties for my kids - so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Love those cheeks! Wow, already that time for the 1yr birthday party. Time sure does go fast! And I love the flower decor on the wall, so cute.
Post a Comment