
At swimming last week Skyler's class started to work on diving. I thought it was a bit complicated for 4 year olds, but Skyler loved it. His teacher was impressed with his knack for diving and suggested joining a diving club or team. I was impressed too, but not enough to pay for a diving team at 4 years old! Maybe in a few years when he's a stronger swimmer. So here's a picture of his first ever dive attempt.

His preschool class went to the Fire Station today, he thought the secret compartments on the fire truck were "so cool."
I had never seen inside an ambulance before. A good thing I think.
1 comment:
You make me laugh! Yes..it's a good thing you've never seen inside of an ambulance. Hopefully you wont' ever be taking Skyler or Colt in one, but with thier track records, you just might.
Post a Comment