Well, Heidi has been crawling, speed crawling, for about 3 weeks now. One day I looked over and saw a little hand creeeeep towards the remote - it was very cute. Heidi had pulled onto her knees for the first time (that I had seen.)

A very funny close-up....

Just a few days ago I looked over and saw her pulled into a standing position...I got my camera and we all know that when the camera comes out Heidi poses.

So I had to wait a few minutes for her to forget I was there, and she did it again - this morning she discovered the stairs. She can't climb them yet but she sat at the bottom (I was upstairs)banging her hand on the first step yelling "MA MA MA MA!" She's so fun, but very very busy.
5 comments:
Wow, what a darling little girl you have! She is so very cute!
Too cute. She still looks like a cabbage patch, even without the Halloween costume!
How fun that stage is, I think it is so cute when they figure somthing new out. And I just love those cheeks!
She is so cute! Love the close shot!
She is adorable! Soon Heidi will be walking all over the house! That is such a fun stage.
Post a Comment