Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Going Private

I hate to make people log-in to read our blog but I really think it's best if we go private. Email me by Feb.1st or add a comment here and you'll get an invite. Have a great week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!!!!! I understand, but I am sad cuz I never go to peoples blogs once they go private. That extra step is just too much time for me I guess. -Marcy

Annelise said...

I want an invite!! :) It was great to see you and the family before Xmas!! I had fun - it's good practice to be around little kids so that I remember to watch my mouth, too! :) I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Cheers!

Spencer and Julie said...

Mine is private, just safer and stuff. Invite me

John T. Candland said...

me me moi! john

twopeasinapod said...

us, duh! -kyle

Becky said...

I guess I'd better not assume you'll just add me..so add me!

Kat said...

Just thought I'd let you know I've been reading your blog. So if you do go private and don't mind me following your blog I'd like to be on the list.

Kat said...

It just occurred to me that you might not know that this is Kathleen Nielsen.